Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I Ate and How I Ate It

I ate this food in this order from 4/28(dinner time)- 4/29(dinner time):

Pizza- I ate by myself because my family was in the hospital with my stepmother. I was doing homework while I was eating which I'm normally not allowed to do. I tried to eat the pizza really fast in order to finish my homework and do something that I would enjoy. I was also texting during this meal which I'm not allowed to do while I'm eating but my parents weren't there so it's ok. I had the pizza with Arizona Ice Tea. Price was $5.50.

Cinammon bun- This breakfast has so much sugar. I usually only eat this when my hypoglycemia starts to act up. I had it with water so I wouldn't be eating too much sugar in the morning. I got this from the little machines that stand outside the trains. It seems to be where a lot of people get their breakfast. It's fast and cheap, that's probably why. I munched on that for my 1st couple of classes. Price was $2.

Donut- That was a snack while I was eating my cinammon bun. It was chocalate which is suppose to make a person feel happier. I got the donut from my friend Paul and I noticed the whole class wanted junk food because they were all asking for donuts. Free.

Fruit Roll Up- My fast other snack. I ate too much sugar by this point because I wasn't feeling good at this point. I had so many snacks this day because I was menstrating. When I'm menstrating I tend to eat more because of the cravings I get. Free.

McDonalds- I had a Happy Meal with chicken nuggets and fries. The Happy Meal came with this rip off CD that had the 5 worst songs on it. I had a sprite with all this. I noticed how many calories I was eating at this point. I actually didn't pay anything because I had a gift card from McDonalds that I had gotten for Christmas from one of the kid's mothers that I interned with. It took me this long to eat it because I usually don't eat McDonalds. It's gross. After that, Cindy and I both got McSundaes. Felt stuffed and kind of sick which is usually how I feel when I eat there. We noticed how busy it was in there. People like putting this greasy food in their body. I was a typical American for lunch that day. Price on gift card was $6.something.

Subway- We ordered out because my stepmother wasn't feeling well. This was our dinner and we ate together. Asked about each pther's days during the mean. It was a prolonged meal because of how much talking we were doing. I drank Arizona Ice Tea. Price was $23.25.

No comments: