Saturday, May 2, 2009

What's In The Fridge?

In my fridge right now, we have:
*Ham
*Cheese
*Milk
*Juices
*Mayo
*Leftovers
*Water
*Fruit Juice Boxes
*Dressings
*Cookie Dough (my favorite)
*Eggs
*Turkey
*Turkey bacon
*Turkey hot dogs
*Tomatoes
*Onions
*Lettuce
*Peppers
*Ketchup
*Mustard
*Sauces

I think what this says about my food ways is that we eat a lot of little things too much. What's in the fridge is usually not for dinner except the vegetables and sauces, it's food that we snack on. Our fridge is never really packed because we are never really home. My father works during the weekdays all day, my sister and I go to school and get home late, and my stepmother is usually out running errands. When we are together on the weekends, rarely does anyone want to cook so we just go out for dinner or eat takeout. Many Americans probably do this when the whole family is together.

No comments: